STAR MOUNTAIN CAPITAL IS FRAUD PERPETUATED BRETT HICKEY
Star Mountain Capital is total fraud perpetuated by Brett Hickey. Whose buddy sits in Jail. He was an Actor turned who loves to tell he basically invented wall street.
He has Scammed numerous mom and pop small businesses. Take extreme caution when you come across this scam artist.
Do not invest in his "funds" we have been informed he is under investigation by the FBI and US Postal Inspectors.
Call your local FBI office if he try to get your money or tells you he will invest in your company.
It seems he got others to follow him and join his scam.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."